Friday, July 22, 2011

Welcome to my kitchen!



Welcome to my blue kitchen!  I love creating tasty and healthy meals for my friends and family to enjoy.  SO many people ask for my recipes, so I've decided to put them all on this blog for people to learn and love their food much the way I do!  

The recipes you will find here will be Primal recipes.  My husband and I love living the Primal lifestyle - if you do not know what that is, please take a gander at http://www.marksdailyapple.com/.  Mark Sisson's book, The Primal Blueprint, is an inspiration and we try our best to follow it every day.  It has occasionally been a challenge to create savory sauces or sweet treats following a grain free/processed food free diet, but we do our best and I have a lot of fun trying new flavor combinations.  

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment