Mmmmmm these ribs were extra tasty! Marinated in apple cider vinegar and some organic habanero chipotle sauce, they are juicy and meaty and pair very well with the softness of the summer squash.
- 2 racks of pork spare ribs
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 6-8 liberal shakes of chipotle habanero sauce
- marjoram, salt, thyme, rosemary, pepper to taste
- 2 summer squashes, sliced
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1 cup spinach, raw
- 1 heirloom tomato, chopped
- salt, pepper, thyme, dill to taste
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
Marinate the ribs in the apple cider vinegar and chipotle habanero sauce at least 30 minutes before putting the ribs in the oven. Cook the ribs bone-side down in the marinade for 30 minutes, and then up your oven's temperature to 350 degrees and cook the ribs for 30 more minutes, turning them bone-side up for the remainder of the cooking time.
Throw the veggies into a large saucepan with the water, oil, and spices. Put the heat on medium-high and cover the pan with a lid. After around 20 minutes they will be all soft and then your meal will be good to go.