Salads are so good. This was another winner for lunch.
- 3 slices pepper turkey
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 cup spinach, raw and chopped
- 1/2 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 3-4 strawberries, sliced
- 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar of Modena
- dill, salt, cracked pepper to taste
Put the spinach and lettuce onto the plate, mixing them together well. Toss all the other ingredients on top, and then drizzle the oil and vinegar over everything. Use your fork to lift up some of the bottom ingredients to make sure everything gets coated well! Sprinkle the top with some dill, salt, and cracked pepper and you're ready for lunch.