Another easy lunch. We never get tired of eating salads, and I try to make them in different ways all the time to keep us from getting tired of them, haha.
- 2 chicken sausage
- 1 heirloom carrot, sliced
- 1/2 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1 green onion, diced
- 1 heirloom tomato, sliced
- 2 cup spinach, raw and chopped
- shredded mozzarella to taste
- 2-4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 4-6 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar from Modena
- 10-12 large chunks of musk melon
- two handful of grapes
Cook the chicken sausages approximately 8-10 minutes on high heat until the centers are no longer pink. Slice them up.
Toss together all the salad fixings, and drizzle the oil and vinegar on top of everything. Put the sausages on top and throw on some cheese. Put the fruit to the side (the melon will soak up some of the balsamic vinegar from the bottom of the plates and taste extra good). Enjoy your lunch, just like you do everyday.